Rss Feed

Waiting on Wednesday (44)

This week, I'm waiting on...

Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz. Here's what Goodreads has to say: Hannah Moskowitz's (author of BREAK and INVINCIBLE SUMMER) TEETH features a sixteen-year-old boy whose family, in an effort to cure his ailing brother, relocates to a remote island where legendary magic fish are said to have healing powers, and he discovers the island has terrible secrets, including a half-teenager, half-fish.

I mean, it's Hannah Moskowitz. I'm not really sure what other reason is necessary for picking up this book.

Have you heard of this book? What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

3 comments:

Vee_Bookish said...

I've seen this book around the blog-o-sphere a lot lately and I'm getting pretty excited about it! I haven't read anything of Hannah's yet, so this could be a good place to start.

ComaCalm's WoW

fakesteph said...

This book looks sooooo good! I'm really excited to read it!

Christina said...

This book sounds completely crazy! I have no idea what it's about at all, even though I've read the description a couple of times. I'm not sure if this would be the ideal starting place for Moskowitz, not having read any of her books previously.

Post a Comment