1. THE ABSOLUTELY TRUE DIARY OF A PART-TIME INDIAN by Sherman Alexie.
2. IN THE STORM by Karen Metcalf.
3. CHARMED THIRDS by Megan McCafferty.
4. DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth.
5. MIERADOME by Kate O'Hegarty.
6. TEENAGE WAISTLAND by Lynn Biederman.
7. FALL FOR ANYTHING by Courtney Summers.
8. THE RULES OF SURVIVAL by Nancy Werlin.
9. THE JULIAN GAME by Adele Griffin.
10. PROM AND PREJUDICE by Elizabeth Eulberg.
11. BRIAR ROSE by Jane Yolen.
12. EMMA VOLUME 1 by Kaoru Mori.
13. DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS by C. J. Omololu
14. XVI by Julia Karr.
15. JACK BLANK AND THE IMAGINE NATION by Matt Myklusch.
16. TRICKSTER'S GIRL by Hilari Bell.
17. SHINE by Lauren Myracle.
18. THE LIPSTICK LAWS by Amy Holder.
19. DOPPELGANGER by David Stahler Jr.
20. INSIDE OUT by Maria V. Synder.
21. THE FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH by Carrie Ryan.
22. ALICE 19th VOLUME 1 by Yu Watase.
23. THE BETRAYAL OF MAGGIE BLAIR by Elizabeth Laird.
24. BAMBOO PEOPLE by Mitali Perkins.
Genres read: Contemporary (10), Fantasy (5), Dystopian (5), Historical (3)
Total genres: Contemporary (20), Fantasy (9), Dystopian (5), Historical (3), Chick lit (1), Memoir (1), Mystery (1)
Pages read: 6827 pages
Total pages: 11849 pages
2011 Reading Challenge: 41/180
2011 Manga Challenge: 4/15
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 3/44
2011 YA Historical Fiction Challenge: 3/10
I'm very happy with the amount of books I read, and I'm also glad I was able to branch out into other genres, like historical and fantasy, that I don't usually read. My challenges are progressing at a pretty good rate, mostly because I was able to get my hands on some debut authors' books for review. I was actually rather surprised at the amount of books I was able to read in this short month, and I hope this continues in March!
How was your February reading-wise?