I had a great month this time, especially because I was on a road trip for the first two weeks, which gave me plenty of time for reading.
1. BETWEEN TWO ENDS by David Ward.
2. THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern.
3. A LOVE STORY STARRING MY DEAD BEST FRIEND by Lily Horner.
4. THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN by Mark Twain.
5. RED GLOVES by Holly Black.
6. PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White.
7. OKAY FOR NOW by Gary D. Schmidt.
8. THE BERMUDEZ TRIANGLE by Maureen Johnson.
9. GLIMPSE by Carol Lynch Williams.
10. THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO by Patrick Ness.
11. DON'T BREATHE A WORD by Holly Cupala.
12. YOU WISH by Mandy Hubbard.
13. THE GIRL IN THE STEEL CORSET by Kady Cross.
14. ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE by Gabrielle Zevin.
15. MY ANTONIA by Willa Cather.
16. LOVE IN THE PRESENT TENSE by Catherine Ryan Hyde.
17. COLD KISS by Amy Garvey.
18. LEGACY by Cayla Kluver.
19. THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB by Elizabeth Eulberg.
20. BLACK, WHITE, OTHER by Joan Lester.
21. DEADLY COOL by Gemma Halliday.
22. THE HOUSE OF DEAD MAIDS by Clare Dunkel.
Best Pleasant Surprises: OKAY FOR NOW by Gary D. Schmidt, ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE by Gabrielle Zevin
Biggest Let-Downs: THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB by Elizabeth Eulberg, GLIMPSE by Carol Lynch Williams
Most Fun: YOU WISH by Mandy Hubbard
Darkest: LOVE IN THE PRESENT TENSE by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Overall Favorite: THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern, by far
Have you read any of these? How was your month in books?