Rss Feed

Follow Friday (26)

If you could pick one character in a book, movie, or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

I'm going to have to go with Clary from the Mortal Instruments series. Being a Shadowhunter and having her abilities would be very cool, not to mention that I certainly wouldn't mind having Jace as my boyfriend!

If you're new to my blog, welcome! Please drop your link in the comments so I can return the favor.

Please note that I also have a giveaway running that's open to anyone who lives in the US! HarperTeen is giving away a free copy of Eve by Anna Carey through my blog, and you can ENTER HERE. Please read the instructions at the top of the form carefully because it has important information about when the book will arrive if you win.

9 comments:

fairypenguin said...

I haven't read The Mortal Instruments yet, but everyone seems to think it's awesome. I guess I should try them!

New Follower!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-7.html

Unknown said...

Clary is awesome! Plus, hm...she gets to make out with Jace. Great choice!
Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

caffeinejunkie said...

I haven't read the Mortal Instruments series. New follower!:) Happy Friday!

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

Clary is a great answer and a poopular one this week. Im a new follower of your blog. I really like the design.


My FF- Book Briefs (5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)

-Michelle

Unknown said...

Clary rocks, Jace is hot and the action is amazing!

Thanks for visiting! Your site rocks. I'm your newest follower :-)

Evie@Paromantasy

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd love to have Clary's abilities. I'd especially love to have Jace.
My Hop

LLM said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following along. I'm a new follower.

duchess_mommy said...

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower. Clary would be a good answer, too I agree.

Have a great week!
Teresa
The Duchess Mommy Reads

PS: Giveaway on my blog!

Unknown said...

Got a copy of City of Bones sitting on my tbr pile and really looking forward to getting stuck into the series at some point.

I picked Veronica Hobbs from the Newbury and Hobbs series by George Mann, awesome steampunking adventure! And there's something about Sir Maurice that's just broodingly yummy!

New follower hopping through: http://booksforone.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment