Posted by Izzy G. on Saturday, July 3, 2010
Here is a list of ten attributes of perfect evilness you can add to make your antagonist convincingly antagonizing because these are obviously completely believable traits that are all undeniably evil:
1. When eating oatmeal cookies and some raisins drop onto the plate, he doesn't eat those poor, lonely raisins.
2. He sparkles.
3. He enjoys playing Robot Unicorn Attack with the purpose of crashing the unicorn into cliffs, rather than the true purpose, which is to have the unicorn fart rainbows while not getting poked by stars.
4. He is not a follower of this blog, but is reading this post anyway.
5. He is a follower of this blog but never comments.
6. He laughed while reading "The Glass Castle".
7. He laughs when people tell him that they're unpublished, unagented writers.
8. He doesn't think that the fact that 50% of people in the world have a certain parasite in their brain is cool.
9. He changes Asian people on book covers to white people.
10. His internal organs glitter.
What traits do you think make characters evil? Add on to this list in the comments!