1. Halloween came at my school yesterday and I had no costume. The 'rents apparently decided that buying an awesome banana costume would be a "waste of money" better spent on "useful things". Useful things? Is a banana costume not a useful thing, I ask you? On the bright side, I saw at least three people in that very same costume today, so at least I didn't look like I was copying anyone. I also got to explain to my homeroom teacher that I was dressing up as this awesome girl named Izzy ("I don't know, have you ever heard of her?") and that I'd stalked her and so perfectly matched her speech patterns and such. He told me I was special and gave me extra candy.
3. Yesterday, I accidentally punched my friend in a very unfortunate place. You all know of my agility and grace, so you can probably imagine how I did this while playing rock-paper-scissors with the girl next to him.
5. This year, I'm doing amazingly well in classes I thought were hard last year, and I'm struggling in classes I aced the previous year. My report card is probably going to look like: A, A, A, F, F, A, A, A, A. Isn't that lovely, now?
7. How did I not find this site before? I now have a new way to waste tons of time!
8. Best webcomic ever? Definitely a tie between xkcd and Buttersafe.