This week's Book Blogger Hop question is...
If you could physically put yourself in a book or series, which one would it be, and why?
This is a hard question because a lot of books, even those with fantastic world-building and a fun cast of characters, still have major downsides. Take the Harry Potter series, for instance - all that magic and Quidditch and delicious food is undeniably awesome, but then consider all the trouble Voldemort causes. But since the question says in a book or series, I'll just go with the first Harry Potter book, before things got too bad.
This week's Follow Friday question is...
Give us 5 book related silly facts about you.
1. I love smelling books. It doesn't matter if they're old or new - their individual scents are all lovely to me.
2. For me, eating and reading go hand in hand. There's nothing like eating a bowl of watermelon with a book propped up in front of you. Of course, I always have to be careful not to get it dirty!
3. I have a nasty habit of dog-earing books. I try not to since it's bad for the pages, but sometimes I slip into the habit before I realize.
4. I have a constant stack of library books that I never allow to dip under 5. Whenever it gets to 6 or 7, I quickly order another batch.
5. I love the feeling after you read for such a long time that your head is fuzzy and your eyes are a bit strained. It's actually kind of nice.
If you're new to my blog, welcome! Please leave a link in your comment so I can go return the favor :)