Rss Feed

In My Mailbox (38)

It's been a busy week but I did get some fantastic books!

For Review:
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Ruthless by Sara Shepard
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith

Library:
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness.
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz.
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland.
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
Every Little Thing in the World by Nina de Gramont
Cracked up to Be by Courtney Summers
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

That's it for me! What did you get this week?

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Great books this week! I can't wait to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Post a Comment