Rss Feed

Waiting on Wednesday (26)

This week, I'm waiting on...

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Here's what Goodreads has to say: Seventeen-year-old Greg has managed to become part of every social group at his Pittsburgh high school without having any friends, but his life changes when his mother forces him to befriend Rachel, a girl he once knew in Hebrew school who has leukemia.

The synopsis sounds appealing by itself, but you honestly can't look at the cover and not want to pick it up. It's not physically possible.

Have you heard of this book? Do you want to read it? What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

8 comments:

brave chickens said...

I have not heard of this book.
But now I have, so...
Hell yeah I want to read this book!

Anonymous said...

The cover is appealing as well as the synopsis. Great choice! Thanks for sharing.

My WOW

Samual said...

This is my first time seeing this book. I like the cover! It's pretty! The book sounds interesting! Great pick! Thank you for sharing it!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Natalia Belikov said...

Whoa! this one sounds like Earl Grey tea! I love it XD LOL! great pick ^^ thnx for sharing ^.^ muah!

MY WOW!

Happy reading!
Dazzling Reads

Arianna said...

Intriguing! I will definitely put this on my to-read list. Thanks for the suggestion! Please check out my WoW!

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

I was so close to picking this one because of the great cover! It looks so cool :)

Wonderful WOW pick!

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Now I'm definitely going to add this to my wishlist. It sounds really good!

Here's my WoW for this week

Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea

Marathon said...

Oh, this one sounds cute and sad at the same time. Looking forward to finding out which it'll be.

Have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Post a Comment