Rss Feed

Follow Friday (29)

This week's question...

It's Thanksgiving day in the United States so we want to know what you are thankful for - blogging-related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?

If I thanked everyone who helped me out, this blog post would be a million miles long, so I'll just say that all the bloggers (of which there are too many to count!) who I followed before I started my own (and all the ones I still follow now, still too many to count!) for inspiring me to make a blog and for having numerous blogging tips that helped me out.

Of course, I'd also like to thank all my followers because without them, I'd be a teenage girl writing posts that no one would ever read or comment on, and I'd probably have given up a long time ago.

As for books... I've never had a particularly profound experience with one or two books that shaped my life, but I can honestly say that any book I've read, whether in my childhood or last night, has changed me one way or another, however slight.

If you're new to my blog, welcome :) Please drop your link in the comments so I can return the favor.

8 comments:

Kristan said...

Its so true what you said about books. Basically any book I've ever read has shaped me, one way or another, and I'm so grateful for having that opportunity to read it. Awesome post.

New Follower
My FF
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Giselle said...

I love your blog design it's so cute and original!! Happy thanksgiving!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Megan at Book Brats said...

My followers are definitely the people I am most thankful for when it comes to blogging! And I agree with what you said about books - they've all affected me one way or another. New follower :D
Megan at Book Brats

Melliane said...

It's so nice to thank the followers like that.

thanks for stopping by my blog

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Thanks for stopping by today :)

I'm a new follower!

Kim said...

Hopping by! I'm also thankful to all my followers. I agree that it would be pretty awkward if I just rambled on about books with no-one to read or comment on them :)

New follower.

Kim @ The Paper Planes

Sonia said...

I just want to like copy and paste that entire quote in the comment box and be like, "HERE! This is what I'm grateful for." Seriously though, completely agree :) I love all of you guys! (Even YOU, whom I just met like 10 seconds ago! I'm a new follower - hello!)

Sonia

Sarah said...

If it wasn't for books I definately wouldn't be blogging, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

Post a Comment