Rss Feed

Waiting on Wednesday (23)

This week, I'm waiting on...

Narc by Crissa-Jean Chappell. Here's what Goodreads has to say: Seventeen-year-old Aaron Foster was offered a choice--go to jail or turn undercover narc to hunt down the dealer trickling drugs into Palm Hammock high school. But Aaron has never been good at getting close to people. He is human wallpaper, a stoner wastecase obsessed with video games and "street magic." In the end, Aaron lies to everybody: his new friends, the tattooed punk, Skully Torres; and most of all, the wise, but troubled Morgan Baskin. He wants to believe it's for a good reason. As his attraction to Morgan grows, he finds it hard to tell if she's falling for the real Aaron... or the fake one.

 I love dark and gritty novels, especially those with romance (plus, the phrase "human wallpaper" alone makes me want to pick this up), so I'm really excited for this one! Narc releases August 2012.

6 comments:

Giselle said...

This sounds really different. I sounds dark but really interesting. Great pick!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

We Heart YA said...

Ditto what Giselle said. We also like the idea of a boy-narrated book. There aren't enough of those.

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

Wow this one sounds really cool! The cover is totally trippy. I can't look at it without my head spinning. XD

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

This looks like something way outside my comfort zone, but I'll definitely have to check it out! Looks interesting!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of this book until now, but I will be checking it out now and keeping a eye open for when its released. Great WoW book choice.

Here Is My Waiting on Wednesday

Samual said...

I've heard of this book before. The cover looks fantastic! The book sounds like a good read! Happy Reading! Thank you for sharing!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Post a Comment