Rss Feed

Waiting on Wednesday (37)

This week, I'm waiting on...

Never Let You Go by Emma Carlson Berne. Here's what Goodreads has to say: You always want what you can’t have.

Megan never meant to hurt her best friend Anna. She made a mistake, and she’s spent all year trying to regain Anna’s trust. So when Anna invites her to spend the summer on her uncle’s farm, Megan is excited…and relieved. The past is finally behind them.

On the farm, Anna quickly falls for Jordan, a rugged summer-hand. Megan and Jordan have their own spark, but Megan’s betrayed Anna once before and she’s not about to do it again.

Still, the more time that Megan and Jordan spend together, the harder it is to deny their chemistry. But Anna doesn’t like to be ignored—and she doesn’t forgive and forget. What started out as the perfect summer is about to take a very dark turn…


I love, love, love books like these, with betrayal and psychological suspense. I can't wait until Fall 2012 when Never Let You Go releases. 

6 comments:

We Heart YA said...

EEP! Sounds awesome and creepy, and that COVER! *shivers*

Unknown said...

Oooo I smell vengance! lol Great pick :)
My WoW

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea said...

The cover image is creepy, but with the coloring and font color, it doesn't come out that creepy. It kind of says more contemporary rather than thriller contemporary. But that's not going to stop me from reading this :P. New follower!

My Waiting on Wednesday!

Patricia said...

WOAAA, the cover! She looks right at me. Help! :'D Sounds really great.. even though damn creepy. I'm not a big betrayel fan, but maybe I'll buy it anyway.. *grin*

Patricia // My Wow

Unknown said...

I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of the girl on the cover! o_O
The book sounds great, why does it have to come out so late? :(

My WoW is here. ♥

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

YES! Creepy and darkly psychological books are ALWAYS awesome! :D

Post a Comment