Rss Feed

Cover Change: All These Things I've Done

I've seen some new covers floating around the blogosphere of All These Things I've Done and its sequel, Because It Is My Blood. Here is the original cover of the first book:













I actually quite like this cover. The typography is nice, and the lower case letters work well with the numbering and the city line, and the simplicity of the cover overall is really nice. The only part I don't like that much is the dripping chocolate heart. I do think there should be an image there, but I'm not sure if that's the right one for it.

Here is the remake, along with the sequel cover:


These don't seem like covers I would normally like, but I actually think they're really great. The girl is mysterious but fits the character well, and they're much bolder and more attention grabbing. I especially like the blue coloration of the first one.

The remakes win for me! Which do you like better?

3 comments:

Christina said...

I much prefer the original cover. Boo.

Catherine@thebookparade said...

I do quite like the original cover but I definitely agree that the remakes are bolder and more striking. :)

Jess said...

The remakes are more interesting, but I'm partial to the original.

Post a Comment