Rss Feed

Book Blogger Hop (29) and Follow Friday (17)

This week's Book Blogger Hop question is...

How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? 

The library all the way! I read way too much to be able to afford all those books, so every week I go to the library and pick up around three to five books that I had reserved. The only downside is that it takes about a month before you can reserve new books, so waiting for newly released novels is just tortuous.

This week's Follow Friday question is...

What do you do when you're not reading?

Generally, I'm juggling my excessive extracurriculars, slaving over homework, or procrastinating/wasting time on the Internet. Not to mention, of course, blogging and writing :)

If you're new to my blog, welcome! Please leave your link in the comments so I can return the favor!

10 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Hello, new follower-thanks for stopping by my blog! I was wondering about your heading-do the plane and balloons represent something?

Your library's policy sucks! I'm super lucky because my library will let you put holds on books even before they're processed and if you were the one to request that they order that book, they'll get it to you first.

Unknown said...

LOL, procrastinating :)

New follower

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday_15.html

Kristen said...

Hi, new follower stopping by! Great answers, I'm a procrastinator also. Happy Friday and check out my blog hops post on my blog!

Kristen @suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

Karen L. said...

I get most of my books from the library too. And I agree that waiting for reserved books is a killer. New follower :)

booklightgraveyard.blogspot.com

J.J. Bonds said...

Ah... I do not miss slaving over homework! I finished my MBA last year and amd thrilled to have put it behind me! But it sounds like you mix it up with a little web surfing!

Shana said...

I buy books. It seems to be an obsession! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Follow My Book Blog Friday Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I head to the library too. I am too cheap to spend money on books - especially if I don't end up liking them.
My Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

procrastinating on the internet...there needs to be a support group for that.

Alyssa said...

Procrastinating and wasting time on the internet are practically synonyms... haha. I also take almost all of my books from the library! I do not understand when people don't take advantage of all the awesome books out there to read for free (practically).

fakesteph said...

I love the library. My wallet is filled with old library cards of different places I've lived. I need to get into the habit of waiting for new releases, because I'm going broke reading (and I'm moving cross country and shipping those books is EXPENSIVE!).

Post a Comment