This week's Book Blogger Hop question is.... If you could spend one day in a fictional world, which book would it be from and what place would it be? Hogwarts, no contest! I would love to be at that awesome school with Harry, Ron, and Hermione and experience the moving portraits, talking ghosts, and bipolar staircases for myself!
This week's Follow Friday question is... Can you tell us five quirky habits about yourself?
1) I spin pencils all the time while thinking or even if I'm just bored. It gets to the point that I have to swap hands every so often because my fingers grow sore. I've gotten pretty good at it, but I still drop my pencil or pen every now and then, much to annoyance of anyone sitting with me.
2) I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts acceptance letter. Really, I won't mind being a little older than the other first-years!
3) There's this one watch I wear all the time, except when I'm showering or sleeping. I even have a strip of pale skin in the exact shape of my watch. I feel a little lost without it.
4) I'm obsessed with Werther's Original butterscotch.
5) If I see a grammatical mistake somewhere, I either feel compelled to fix it or I can't look at it.
If you're new to my blog, welcome! Please leave your link in the comment so I can return the favor :)