Rss Feed

Waiting on Wednesday (3)


 Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This week, my pick is...

Burnout by Adrienne Maria Vrettos. For this one, the summary is what drew me in! Here's what Goodreads says: On the day after Halloween, Nan wakes up in a subway car. She is not dreaming. She doesn’t know where she’s been or what she’s done. She’s missing a whole day from her life. And she’s wearing skeleton makeup and a too-small Halloween costume that she doesn't remember putting on. 

Nan is not supposed to wake up in places like this anymore. She’s different now, so far from that dangerously drunk girl who hit bottom in the Nanapocalypse. She needs to find out what happened to her, and fast. As she tries to put together the pieces of the last twenty-four hours, she flashes back to memories of her previous life. But she would never go back to her old friends and her old ways. Would she?

The deeper Nan digs, the more disturbing things get. This time, she may have gone one step too far. This time, she may be a walking ghost.

How awesome does that sound? I can't wait to get my hands on it!

What are you waiting for?

1 comments:

Cory K said...

This looks pretty interesting; might need to pick this up. I would love if you checked out my WoW too!

Btw, LOVE THE BLOG. Your layout is A M A Z I N G... I quickly became a NEW follower.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

Post a Comment