Rss Feed

May Books

Books Read:

1. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender.
2. Black Butler Volume 2 by Yobo Toboso.
3. The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper.
4. See What I See by Gloria Whelan.
5. Populazzi by Elise Allen.
6. Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart.
7. I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler.
8. Beige by Cecil Castellucci.
9. Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison.
10. Black Butler Volume 3 by Yono Tabasa.
11. Wherever You Go by Heather Davis.
12. OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy.
13. The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride.
14. Nothing but the Truth by Justina Chen Headley.
15. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys.
16. The Sweetness of Salt by Cecilia Galante.
17. Hereafter by Tara Hudson.
18. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade.
19. The World According to Garp by John Irving.
20. You Don't Know Me by David Klass.
21. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
22. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook.

4 comments:

Steph: Short and Sweet said...

You sure are one speedy reader. 22 books?!?!! I wish I could read like 3 in one month!! haha good work :)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I could never read that many books in one month with school going on! Hopefully during summer break though :)

kaye (paper reader) said...

I don't think I've read any of those, but some are on my list. Great job!

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

That is so impressive. I wasn't even close to fitting in 22 books. :P

Post a Comment