Rss Feed

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

This week, I chose Dark Eden by Patrick Carman. The Goodreads summary is pretty sparse, but it says: Dark Eden by Patrick Carman, a multi-platform book featuring phone apps in which seven teens with severe phobias must face their fears. I read a review of it, and it sounds extremely creepy and suspenseful and exciting. I'm easily frightened by scary movies and books, but I love reading psychological thrillers all the same, so this book seems perfect for me! I can't wait until November so I can get my hands on it.


What are you waiting for?

1 comments:

Kaity said...

That summary is super short, I'm intrigued though. I've read The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman and this book sounds completely different. I like his writing though so I hope to give this book a try too. Great WoW pick!

My WoW post is here: http://bitten-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html
Kaity - Bitten Books

Post a Comment