Rss Feed

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

For Review:


 Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson. I didn't expect to get this in the mail, so I was understandably quite excited when I got it! The guy was rather confused about a package addressed to "My Words Ate Me".

The Atomic Weight of Secrets by Eden Unger Bowditch. I haven't heard too much about this one, but the summary sounds interesting! It's the first in a middle grade series, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.



Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz. I adore the cover for this one, so I'm pumped to read it! I love the shards of glass and the funky font for the title.

From Library:


Beige by Cecil Castellucci
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper 
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
See What I See by Gloria Whelan

What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great selection! I read The Atomic Weight of Secrets a while ago. I thought the series had potential. I hope you enjoy it. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Loooovvveeeddd Bad Girls Don't Die! I can't wait to hear what you thought. I recently got an ARC of the sequel in the mail, I'm so excited to read it.

Amanda
http://www.lettersinsideout.com

Bella said...

I got Bad Girls Don't Die too, can't wait to read it, looks great :) Spellbound looks to, I got it a couple weeks back, I can't wait to read that either :L Happy reading!

Jess Day said...

Bad girls Don't Die was good! Hope you like it!

Post a Comment