1. While walking through the rows of buses at my school with my friends (yeah, welcome to a magnet school, where you will never be able to find your bus), I walked into a bus, laughed, and promptly walked into it again. After a laughing fit that may or may not have involved us gasping on the ground, I got up and, with exaggerated care, did a wide circle around it.
I then slammed into the bus next to it.
3. I think I may have actually not failed that French-Indian War test. Some questions at the end were pretty tricky (I had to identify stuff on a map, which was not mentioned on the list of things that we were supposed to study, and maps and I don't get along), but overall it was... okay. The first half was easy. Only one part in the middle was actually hard.
Me: Oh, hey, so we need to work on that graph thing since it's sort of due today...
Partner: Do it yourself. I hate that [bleep].
Me: Er. It's sort of a partner thing.
Partner: No [bleep]ing [bleep].
Me: ...Is this a joke? We seriously have to do this.
Partner: [bleep] you, do that [bleep] yourself.
What. The. Heck. (And believe me, I was thinking much worse, but I know some of the readers here are uncomfortable with cursing, so you can just imagine it.)
5. I'm nervous for reasons that are way too personal to share on a blog, but oh God, I'm so scared. If you guys have any links to a pick-me-up, I will love you FOREVER.
Then it struck that was my singing voice.
I think I'll be taking Introduction to JAVA Programming this trimester instead of Choir.
7. We Heart It is one of my favorite sites now. The photos are so inspirational. <3
8. Glee is amazing. I borrowed the first season DVD from the library, and I'm loving it so much more than I thought I would. And seriously, Puck is so hot. He's a bad boy but with a sensitive side, too.