Rss Feed

Book Blogger Hop (4)

Book Blogger Hop is a great way to get new followers, so if you don't do the meme, check it out here! Every week there's a new, great question, and this week that question is:

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.



Well, this was pretty hard to choose, but I'd have to say my favorite post of all time would be The Elevator of DOOM. 

It was great fun to write and was among my most popular posts (excluding Book Blogger Hops and the like). So if you're hopping by, I encourage you to check it out! Also, leave a comment so I can hop on back to your blog and see what's hopping! (See, see, I made an awesome pun.) 

4 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Joining you from over at the hop. Nice to meet you, I've enjoyed visiting.

Christina / Book Addict said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I see you recently review PLL. I've been meaning to read that series for awhile now, especially after watching the TV show. Hope you have a great weekend!

mpartyka said...

I'm so ready for the weekend! I'm a new follower (love the hop) :).

Have a great weekend, Mari

Amber said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it. I hope you have an awesome weekend!

Post a Comment