Rss Feed

In My Mailbox (6)

This week wasn't very exciting at all. All the books I got were from the library, which made me sad, but it's a good group of books I've heard awesome things about, so that made me happier.

 If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I think everyone in the world has read this except me, so I better get started! It sounds like a wonderful book, plus I hear there's a sequel coming out (or is it already out?), so that's great!







White Cat by Holly Black. I really dislike this cover, and most of the reviews I read for this said it was basically okay, so I don't have high hopes for this one. Still, it's another book loads of people have read, so I might as well give it a try!








And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman. I've heard amazing things about this one! Plus, there's a sequel so if I like this, then I can read that without waiting. I think the cover's really pretty, but it's not something that would make me pick it up. It could just be me, but I think it gives it a younger feel.






City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I read the first two books eons ago and finally got around to this one, but I totally don't remember what happened previously. Hopefully this one will have enough background info to get me up to speed! I'm counting on this one to make me laugh!







What did you get?

5 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I hope you enjoy all of your books. I loved CIty of Glass! Here’s my IMMB

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

RaĆ­la said...

City of Glass is the BEST so far in the series, so I really hope you think the same as I did when I finished it. I am so excited for City of Fallen Angels now. :D Enjoy all of your books!

Anonymous said...

If I Stay is one of my favorite books ever. It's so emotional. I was reading it on the drive home from my vacation home and I was on the verge of tears but I was like "I can't cry or people will look at me weird!" Haha. But it's a really good book. I think you'll like it.

Izzy G. said...

Raila: I'm really glad to hear that! I'm always worried that books in a series will be let-downs, but I've heard sooo many positive things about City of Glass.

Jenna: I know what you mean! I was once reading a super-sad book in a waiting room at the eye doctor's, and I kept thinking, "Can't cry, can't cry, can't cry - darn it."

Unknown said...

If I Stay is wooooonderful! I recommended it to one of my favorite students, asked her how she liked it a week later, and she said that she hadn't even gotten to read it yet because her mom was obsessed and had yet to put it down. I hope you love it :)

Post a Comment