Rss Feed

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a meme over at The Story Siren. Every week you post the books you got. This particular week was a bit exciting although I didn't get many books from the library.

Won:

 Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden. I didn't even remember that I won this, so it was a nice surprise in the mail! It looks interesting, but the cover makes it seem a little too steamy for my tastes. Then again, covers can be misleading. I've never read anything by Cynthia Eden, but I heard she's really good. Have any of you read her books, and did you like them?





Library:

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. This one got good reviews, and don't you just love that cover? The colors are so lovely and soft, and that girl's blue eye really looks wonderful. This book's a little thinner than I expected, so it seems to be a nice, quick read. Again, I've never read anything by Echols - have you?






Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs. This one's a memoir, which is something I'm really starting to like. I read The Glass Castle not too long ago and found it fantastic, so I hope this one's good, too. Do you like memoirs?








So what did you get in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment