Rss Feed

Thursday Wrap-Up

I've decided to do a thing where I say all the books I've read and reviewed since the past Thursday. Mostly to help me stay organized with all the reading I'm doing.

So, here we go.

BOOKS I READ
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
What's Hot by Caitlyn Davis

BOOK I'M READING
And Then Everything Unraveled

UPCOMING BOOKS
Marked: House of Night
City of Glass
Flawless

BOOKS I REVIEWED
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
One Night that Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Psych Major Syndrome  by Alicia Thompson

UPCOMING REVIEWS
After School Nightmare

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looking forward to your upcoming reviews. Great upcoming list.

I have an award for you. You can pick it up here.

http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/2010/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

Congrats!

Post a Comment