Rss Feed

Book Blogger Hop (5)

Book Blogger Hop is a meme held over at Crazy for Books. Every week there's a new question, you answer it on your blog, and then go hop on over to other people's blogs! It's a great way to find new blogs and get new followers.

This week, the question is:

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take the time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

I love this question! I follow so many book blogs, and I'd love to list about a hundred of them, but I'll refrain and just list a couple.

punk writer kid. Really? Are you really asking why? Look at the header. It says "punk writer kid". HOW MANY MORE REASONS DO YOU NEED? But seriously, every time a new post shows up in my Reader thingie, I get excited because all the posts are funny and awesome and informative. If you're not following this, you should. Like, right now. (Let's ignore the fact I typed "write now" the first time.)

The Blood-Red Pencil. I love this blog! Half the posts are starred in my Reader thingie because they're so incredibly helpful and smart and insightful. I've learned so much about writing from this amazing blog - if you write, you absolutely have to follow this blog. There's no way you'd regret it.

If you're hopping by, welcome! Please leave a comment so I can hop on back, and include a link to your blog because sometimes people have multiple blogs and then it gets confusing.

14 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Thanks for hopping my way, and for sharing the links....

mpartyka said...

I'm hopping through this morning. Love BBAW - it's such a fun week! I haven't been able to post much (BBAW topics) but have been reading along.

Have a great weekend!

D.S. White said...

Hello,

Surfing in from Book Blogger Hop. Love the title of your blog!

Magical Animal Tour said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog. I like your blog as well. Thanks for following with me. I am now a follower of yours as well. Hopefully we can work together in figuring out layouts and making our blogs even better!

Sarah Joyce said...

Just hopping by. I'm a new follower!

Sarah @ Loving Books

danya said...

Hi, just hopping on by. Like your new header!

SusanKMann said...

Hi, hopping over from www.susankmann.co.uk. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a new follower. Hope you have a great weekend.

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...

Just hopping in from the book blogger hop! And you're right about Punk Writer Kid. It is quite awesome. I'll be following to see what you post next.

Jen
In the Closet With a Bibliophile

Unknown said...

New follower! Yippee! Thanks for checking out Book Love :) I'm so intrigued by the two blogs you suggested. Thanks for the recommendations!

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Hi old follower - or maybe last week. I was taken by the name of the blog on its own. I can't find "the blood red pencil" you linked to. Sounds interesting:
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Unknown said...

Just hopping by on the blog hop - thank you for visiting my blog.

Have a great weekend.

~Chrizette
www.allthedaysof.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Found you through the hop. I'm a new follower :)

Belinda said...

Happy HOP!! Hope you're have a great weekend and happy reading. I'm an old follower :)

HOP by my blog this week

brave chickens said...

Have a nice weekend! :)

btw, I totally agree with you. Emilia (Punk Writer Kid) is so funny and informative. I always read her posts.

Post a Comment