Rss Feed

Book Blogger Hop (11)

I haven't done this for a while because I've been busy, but now I think I can start again. :)

This week's question is...

What book changed or influenced your life? How did it influence/change your life?

I can't think of any specific book that made a big impact on my life, but I do like to think that all the books I've ever read together affect me one way or another. Some of my opinions on things have been influenced by what I've read, especially when I was elementary school age. I used to read a lot of middle grade fiction with adventurous female protagonists who were always going around slaying things and protecting boys instead of the other way around, so I always wanted to be like that.

If you're hopping by, please leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I'll go look at yours! :) 

9 comments:

Carla said...

Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower.

I can't think of one book either. In a way all books I read influence me in a way.

Have a nice weekend.

Carla
http://librarymosaic.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I like your answer! I found it hard to choose just one book, but I went with a book of poetry by nikki giovanni. Happy Hopping!

Bethany said...

New follower from the hop!
The same is for me, every book I read has a small impact on me.

Beth from http://owlreviewabook.blogspot.com/
: D

barmybex said...

Stopping by from the hop.
i like your answer, it's similar to mine, i can't think of just one book, but like you all books have an affect on me in some way.
:D

Bittner said...

Just hopping around and thought I'd say hi! To be honest, I was on the phone with my friend Kate when I was trying to answer the question and it took us like five minutes of going through books before she said "Hey, what about that one book you always liked?" And that was how I came up with my answer!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower!
I don't have any books that changed my life but I do have many "gateway" books. Books that opened doors to new genres - like Harry Potter and fantasy.
Happy weekend!
My Hop

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just hopping by and following through- I can't name a specific book either
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

Hi, just stopping by! Thanks for visiting my blog! I totally agree with what you answered. It is difficult to make a choice. Go super-awesome and powerful girls that save the day! Haha.

Belinda said...

Happy HOP! The book I shared was a major catalyst for change last year so come by and visit :) I'm an old follower!

The Bookish Snob

Post a Comment