Rss Feed

Book Blogger Hop (13) and Follow Friday (2)

This week's Book Blogger Hop question is... What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you looking forward to that book?

What a difficult question to answer! There are so many books I really want to read, but one, picked at random from my to-read list, is BAD TASTE IN BOYS by Carrie Harris. One big reason is just, seriously, that is such a gorgeous cover. I love the frosted lips and the neat font used for the title. Another is that even though I don't typically like zombie books that much, this one just sounds too good to pass up, and the reviews were all excellent.

This week's Follow Friday question is... What is your favorite subject in school?

This is kind of a tough one, too! I love my math class because we're doing very interesting things now and it's much more proof-y and abstract than regular high school courses, but my lit class is really great as well. I guess I'll just have to say it's a tie between math and lit!

If you're new to my blog, welcome! Please leave a comment with your blog link, and I'll be more than happy to visit your blog as well. If we have similar reading interests, I'll definitely follow you :)

8 comments:

Karen said...

The cover to BAD TASTE IN BOYS is gorgeous. Good choice.
Have a great weekend!

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

Hm... I'm not so interested in zombie books. But the cover is cool!

Lucia
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

Unknown said...

Thanks for mentioning Bad Taste in boys! I'd forgotten to add that one to my TBR. :-)

Lark Andrea said...

I am interested in seeing some reviews before I tackle Bad Taste in Boys.

Reading Lark's Hop Post

Diana said...

hello! thanks for stopping by earlier :) just returning the love and follow! I haven't read anything from Carrie Harris, but i've heard nothing but great things! i might give it a shot! thanks for sharing :)

Diana

Katie Edwards said...

I'm looking forward to Delirium (Lauren Oliver) and Forever (Maggie Stiefvater) but most of all I'm looking forward to the new favourites I don't even know about yet.

Christina / Book Addict said...

Just stopping by to say hi! Bad Taste in Boys sounds like a lot of fun. There are a ton of really great books coming out this year--I'm so excited. Thanks for your advice regarding Italy!

Elizabeth said...

What an adorable header.

My favorite subject in school was English...hated math classes...and I LOVED typing...where would we be without typing.

Also stopping by from the blog hop.

Stop by my blog to see my not so exciting answer and lots of reviews. :)

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Post a Comment