Rss Feed

In My Mailbox (16)

Okay, I've decided that every week I will alternate between Cover Love and IMM on Sundays. This way I don't neglect either!

I got a pretty good load this week, all from the library as usual. I always reserve around 5 books a week and then pick them up as they come, but yesterday was particularly interesting - when I went to get them, the person at the desk said, "Wait... you're Isabella [my last name]?"

"Yes, that's me."

"It's nice to finally meet you! You know, you read a lot!"

We proceeded to shake hands.

This may be a sign that I am dangerously obsessed with reading :P

Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers. This will actually be the first book by Summers that I'll read, although I do plan to read her others! I've heard nothing but great things about this one, so let's hope it lives up to its hype. And isn't the cover so pretty? I love the colors and the way her hair shines as well as the strung up pictures in the back.

Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt. Seriously, I'll read anything by Barnholdt. Her books are just so sweet and hilarious - ever since I read One Night that Changes Everything, I just can't stop reading her books! She's one of my favorite authors, up there with John Green and Marcus Zusak.

So Much to Tell You by John Marsden. I don't usually like books written in diary form, but then again, Sloppy Firsts was amazing so I hope this one works well, too! The Goodreads reviews are fairly good, but I haven't heard much about this one on the blogosphere, possibly because it was published a long time ago :P

The Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin. I've never read a book by Nancy Werlin, but I hear she's an excellent author! The cover is awesome, too, so I'm pretty excited to start this one!

3 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I haven't heard about so much to tell you either, and will watch for your review.

Happy reading and have a great week!
Brandi’s IMMB

Danna (Bananas For Books) said...

I LOVED Fall For Anything and I hope you do to! Happy reading:)
-Danna

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

I definitely need to pick up Fall For Anything sometime. It looks and sounds amazing! Haha I'm on a first name basis with pretty much all the Librarians at my Library. :)

Post a Comment