Rss Feed

In My Mailbox (16)

IMM? I haven't done this for a while and I want to, and boy, do I have a lot of books... Instead of writing a paragraph for each like usual, I'll just do a line or two.




Perfect Chemistry by Simon Elkeles. I didn't like Leaving for Paradise, but I heard so many good things about this that I had to give it a try! I'm currently reading it, and let me tell you, it isn't half bad.

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. I've only read one Dessen book before, and I loved it, so I basically got a huge heap of Dessen books this time around.

Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. I like the cover for this one. It's simple and neat, and the synopsis sounds pretty good too.


This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. I know, I told you, I got a lot of Dessen books. A lot.

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. Let's hope I don't get sick of her books!

Teenage Waistland by Lynn Biederman. I did a "More Spotlight, Please!" post on this one, so you can tell I'm excited to read it! I hope it's as good as it sounds, or I'll be really disappointed!


Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler. I've heard nothing but good things about this one, so I'm definitely excited to read it. And isn't the cover so pretty? I love that lone broken paper girl.

The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney. This one seems so interesting, and I loved the book trailer! Some reviews I read weren't too positive, but a lot of them were, so I'm willing to give this a try.

Emma Vol. 1 by Kaoru Mori. I'm actually having trouble trying to find good manga, but I hope I like this one.


Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier. Oh, heck yes! I'm so excited for this! It's an anthology of short stories about zombies and unicorns, and there are so many stories written by favorite authors of mine.

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. I know, I know, how could I have not read this yet? I heard awesome things about this, plus it has a pretty medal on the front, so I've got high expectations!

What did you get in your mailbox?

Coming up this week: "Finding Time to Read", and reviews of "Right Behind You" and "Matched"! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment